Well Established Property Management Company is seeking a Full time Maintenance Technician to join our growing team. This position will provide active maintenance service to multi-unit count properties.
- Preventative maintenance responsibilities include wall repair, paint, trash removal, replacing blinds, replacing toilet seats, etc.
- Refurbish vacant apartments in a timely fashion (make readies) prior to resident occupancy.
- Experience with appliance repair and diagnosis.
- Maintain grounds and cleanliness of communities including trash pick-up, pressure washing, operating leaf blower, etc.
- Perform electrical repairs on items such as fixtures, switches, outlets, circuits, testing and resetting GFI, resetting breakers etc.
- Plumbing responsibilities include ability to snake, rebuild or replace toilets, and shut off water valves, garbage disposal.
- Perform carpentry work, such as fitting doors, replacing blinds and building shelves, etc.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Complement of tools specific for the work scope above
Wage $28.00 – $33.00, with a competitive benefits package, commensurate with experience, will be offered to the right candidate.
Please respond to this ad with a resume
- MUST have VALID Drivers License
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two year prior work experience in home/apartment maintenance in the property management industry.
- Exceptional customer service aptitude, including problem solving skills and ability to respond quickly and tactfully to customer requests.
- Knowledge of and/or training in Federal Fair Housing Laws and Landlord/Tenant laws a HUGE plus.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Dependable, self-motivated and organized individual skilled at multi-tasking, meeting deadlines and producing quality work.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team; positive attitude a must.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with diverse populations.
- Appfolio Knowledge is a HUGE Plus
We are an equal opportunity employer.